- Respiratory tract infections: Communication and prescribing strategies for using antibiotics wisely.
- To swab or not to swab?: Skin and urinary tract infections and antibiotic resistance; and understanding laboratory reports.
- Recognising and responding to sepsis.
- Wise antibiotic prescribing in general practice and nursing homes: Resources, practical strategies and discussion.
This workshop is being delivered by the:
- National Centre for Antimicrobial Stewardship (Monash University and University of Melbourne),
- Department of General Practice (Monash University),
- Department of General Practice (University of Melbourne) and
- Primary Care Clinical Unit (University of Queensland).
Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, 792 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne