This session will cover:
- e-Health: What Does It Mean for Me on the Frontline
- So How did I Handle That One? - Exceeding Expectations with Great Customer Service & Effective Triage Decisions
- Accreditation 101: What is it and What is my Role?
- Effective Triage – Including Difficult Patients / Situations
- Privacy – Your Obligations
- What Item & Why: MBS Identification and Compliance
- Identify the “most important” customer service factors and how they can be implemented in my practice
- Understand the common terms associated with e-health and how they relate to general practice
- Understand the accreditation process and the role of the medical receptionist in the accreditation process
- Confidently triage patient requests and difficult situations to ensure best possible outcomes with least risk of adverse events
- Explain how understanding MBS basics and consistent operational processes improve practice efficiency / patient management.
- Understand the legislative issues around privacy and your role in ensuring compliance and mitigating risk