Expressions of Interests and Tenders
North Western Melbourne PHN uses Tenderlink as its portal for all Expression of Interest, Request for Quote and Request for Tender applications.
All communications and enquiries must only be directed in writing via our Tenderlink Portal and the email address specified below:
North Western Melbourne PHN (NWMPHN) is seeking submissions from a suitability qualified provider who will recruit, train, support, and mentor people with lived experience who are participating in one or more of NWMPHN’s suicide prevention networks or taskforces.
This service will support people with a lived experience to fully and safely participate in all activities, including the co-design and planning of NWMPHN Suicide Prevention programs for people living within the catchment.
Lived experience is defined as those who have been impacted by suicide, whether having suicidal thoughts, survived a suicide attempt, cared for someone who has attempted suicide, or lost someone who died by suicide.
How to apply
To find out more, or to apply, please visit www.tenderlink.com/mpcn/More info
North Western Melbourne PHN (NWMPHN) is partnering with Transgender Victoria (TGV) to offer free 3-hour on-site training sessions for Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs) in our region.
The training will help promote a better understanding of the needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) people in your care. The training will also enable organisations to meet the accreditation standards for LGBTIQ inclusive services.
What is involved?
- NWMPHN will coordinate with your facility and TGV to conduct the 3-hour training sessions
- Course materials and catering will be provided
- A minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 attendees are required for each session
- This free training support is provided on a first come first served basis, and we currently have capacity for 8 sessions in your region
How to apply
- Download and complete the EOI application form
- Send your completed application to email@example.com by COB 7 December 2017
To book your training session or for any other queries please contact Marie Hunt, Program Officer, Older Adults, by calling (03) 9347 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is seeking GPs, nurses and practice managers to join the Health Care Home Leaders Group.
We are looking for people who:
- Are willing to embrace the Health Care Homes model
- Work in a practice that is innovative or open to change
- Work in a role within a general practice where they can lead whole of practice changes
You do not need any previous experience on clinical leadership or advisory groups to participate in the Health Care Homes Leaders Group.
The group will have several functions, including providing advice on the NWMPHN Health Care Home general practice readiness strategy, designing and implementing a ‘pilot model’ of the Health Care Home in their practice and acting as local leaders for the Health Care Home initiative.
How to apply
Send your completed application form to email@example.com by Friday 15 December 2017.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Michaela Lodewyckx, Project Coordinator Health Care Homes on 03 9347 1188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is pleased to announce the request for tender to tackle high rates of hepatitis B and C is now open.
A total of $160,000 is available for projects that address one or more of the following over a period of 12 months:
- Increase the number of people with hepatitis C diagnosed and treated in primary care settings
- Increase the number of people with hepatitis B diagnosed and managed in primary care settings
- Reduce the stigma and discrimination experienced by people with, or at risk of, hepatitis B and/or hepatitis C.
- Focus on one or more priority populations such as, but not limited to: People who inject drugs, culturally and linguistically diverse communities, refugees, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders, pregnant women, and men who have sex with men.
How to apply
Click the ‘more info’ button below to access applications forms.
Closing date: Applications close at 5pm on Friday 1 December, 2017.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com.More info