Expressions of Interests and Tenders
North Western Melbourne PHN uses Tenderlink as its portal for all Expression of Interest, Request for Quote and Request for Tender applications.
All communications and enquiries must only be directed in writing via our Tenderlink Portal and the email address specified below:
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is seeking services to conduct an evaluation of its Health Care Homes general practice readiness strategy. This evaluation should include measurement of success in how well NWMPHN:
- Builds awareness and understanding of the Health Care Home model of care
- Understands general practices’ willingness and ability to transition to a Health Care Home model of care
- Supports and enhances general practices’ capacity to implement the health care home model
- Builds local clinical ownership and leadership of the Health Care Homes readiness strategy and builds its sustainability in the region.
How to apply?
Please visit our Tenderlink page for more information and to apply.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 2 February.More info
North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN) is seeking 4 general practices within the north western Melbourne region to take part in a new program placing non-dispensing pharmacists into general practice.
There is strong evidence that a team-based model of primary care is more cost-effective, and can improve equity and access to health services. NWMPHN has commissioned the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) to implement the Pharmacists in General Practice program to support the growing number of patients with complex needs.
General practices will benefit from:
- Access to an experienced pharmacist tailored to your practices’ needs
- Increased time for GP consultations
- More integrated patient care
- A pharmacist who can support activities that enhance MBS billing
- A pharmacist who can respond to complex medicinal queries and provide education to practice staff
How to apply
Please send your completed EOI application form to email@example.com by 4pm, Thursday 25 January 2018.
From 12 March 2018, changes to medical decision-making laws will take effect when the Medical Treatment Planning and Decisions Act (2016) starts.
North Western Melbourne PHN is funding 1-hour outreach sessions to upskill and support general practice and community health services to understand changes to the Act.
Delivered by Advance Care Planning (ACP) managers/hospital coordinators, the sessions will help to increase primary care provider knowledge, understanding and confidence when discussing Advance Care Planning and medical decision-making.
Who can apply?
General practices and community health services who frequently refer to Northern Health, Royal Melbourne Hospital and St Vincent’s.
How to apply?
To apply or for further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9347 1188.